Tuesday 21 July 2015

What it takes to Apply for a Credit Card?

When I began my search for a new credit card, I go exhaustive! Why?
Because, I spend lots of time on finding the required details and the terms & conditions only. The detail for each company varies either in sign-up form, or the interest rates or the lengthy process they follow.

As I move on with my search, I find something interesting!
A global brand that defines it’s services, conditions, ease of access and better services in an effective way that I really got stuck to it. It’s none other than Standard Chartered Credit Card, which attracts me with its features and facilities they are providing to its end users.


The Special offers & Exclusive features are really! Really! Good. The 5% cash back offer on fuel, phone bills & utility bills is really beneficial for me as I am a regular user of online transactions.

Previously, I avoid using Credit Cards as I thought that the processing fees and the transaction charges are not as per the companies quoted in their documents or on their website. But as I signed-Up for Standard Chartered Credit Card, the company executive gave me an insight overview of the T&C and the benefits of it.

I really appreciate the services of Standard Chartered and got my credit card within very less time and make myself as a happy customer, for them.

I recommend it for all who are waiting for a Credit Card, but unable to decide from where to get it or where to go for it. Just Sign-Up NOW! to get the BEST deal and see the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment